After a rough first week, the Nashville Predators rebounded in Week 2 with two big road wins against Los Angeles and San Jose. Here’s a look at the second week of the Preds’ season.
Nashville Predators By The Numbers
- 0 − The number of points scored by Shea Weber in Week 2. Also the total number of points Weber has this season.
- 1 – The number of games the Predators lost in Week 2.
- 1.65 - Pekka Rinne’s goals against average for Week 2.
- 2 – The number of shootout goals scored by Craig Smith in Week 2. Also the number of shootout wins by Pekka Rinne in Week 2. Also the number of goals scored by Brandon Yip in Week 2.
- 3 – The number of shootout rounds it took Nashville to beat the San Jose Sharks.
- 4 – The number of goals Phoenix scored while shutting Nashville out. Also the number of goals the Nashville Predators have scored in their last five games.
- 5 – The number of shots on goal Sergei Kostitsyn has taken so far this season.
- 6 - The number of games Nashville has played on the road so far this season.
- 7 - The number of points Nashville has earned on its road trip so far.
- 8 – The number of shootout rounds Nashville took to beat the Kings on Thursday.
- 9 - The number of shots Shea Weber took on goal in Week 2.
- 10 - Ryan Ellis‘ shooting percentage after eight games.
- 11 - The number of Nashville Predators players who have at least two points.
- 15:04 - The average ice time per game that Barry Trotz had to redistribute after losing Patric Hornqvist to a sprained knee.
23:40 - Scott Hannan’s average ice time in Week 2.
- 24 - The number of shots the Nashville Predators took in their win over San Jose, their highest total since the 3-1 win over Minnesota on January 22nd.
- 40 - The Nashville Predators’ winning percentage in the shootout this season.
- 56 – The number of consecutive shots Pekka Rinne has stopped at even strength since the third period of Monday’s loss to Phoenix.
- 444:22 - The total TOI for Pekka Rinne in seven games this season, tops in the NHL.
Topics: Nashville Predators