The Nashville Predators had a big week with two shutouts by All-Star goalie Pekka Rinne, boosting the team to second place in the Central Division. Then they held the hottest team in the league to a draw through regulation and overtime before losing in another shootout.
Nashville Predators By The Numbers
- 0 – The total number of goals surrendered by Pekka Rinne against both Phoenix and San Jose during Week 4.
1 – The number of goals Shea Weber has scored this season, following the loss to Anaheim.
- 1.67 – The average number of goals the Nashville Predators have given up through 15 games.
- 1.87 – The average number of goals the Nashville Predators have scored through 15 games.
- 2 – The total number of goals given up by Pekka Rinne during all three Week 4 games.
- 2.6 – Shea Weber’s shooting percentage after scoring his first goal of the season.
- 3 – Pekka Rinne’s NHL-leading shutout total through 13 starts.
- 4 – The total number of shootouts the Nashville Predators have lost this season, two of which came against Anaheim.
- 5 – The number of points in the standings the Nashville Predators have earned with losses in overtime and shootouts this season.
- 14.6 – The Nashville Predators’ power play conversion percentage on 48 opportunities this season, which ranks 22nd in the NHL.
- 20 – The number of consecutive home game sellouts the Nashville Predators have achieved, dating back to the 2011-12 season.
- 22 – Martin Erat’s total number of penalty minutes this season.
- 22.7 – The average number of shots the Nashville Predators have taken through 15 games, which ranks 30th in the NHL.
- 26:34 – Shea Weber’s average time on ice through 15 games.
- 33 – The number of shots Shea Weber took without a goal before finally breaking through in Game 15 of the season.
- 62.3 – Paul Gaustad’s faceoff winning percentage through 12 games this season, which ranks second in the NHL.
- 100 – The total number of goals Shea Weber has now scored in his NHL career.
Topics: Nashville Predators