NHL Betting Picks, Predictions and Analysis for Tuesday Slate of Games

(Photo by John Russell/NHLI via Getty Images)
(Photo by John Russell/NHLI via Getty Images) /
9 of 12

NHL Betting Pick #8:

+125. 67. -145. 107. Prediction

The Winnipeg Jets host the LA Kings in a Western conference matchup. The Jets are 5-5 and the Kings are 3-5 on the year. Head-to-head the Jets hold a 6-3-1 advantage in the last ten.

In the last three games Winnipeg is 1-2, losing to the Islanders and Coyotes, but recently beating the Oilers in overtime. LA is also 1-2, beating the Hurricanes and losing to the Sabres and Hurricanes.

As for trends, the Jets are just 2-9 at home in their last 11, but 4-1 at home against Los Angeles. The Kings are 2-4 in the last six and 2-4 in the last six against Winnipeg. They’re 4-11 in the last 15 games played in October.

The model gives the Jets a solid 57.55% chance to win and the Kings a 42.45% chance. The Jets have recently dominated the Kings. Take Winnipeg -145 with high confidence.