Nashville Predators players take the ice prior to the game. Mandatory Credit: Christopher Hanewinckel-USA TODAY Sports
EA SPORTS NHL 16 Wrap Up
All in all, I thought the Nashville Predators ratings were pretty fair this year. It wouldn’t be any fun if you agreed with all of them. A couple of things we noticed:
- There are now three players on the Predators with 90+ ratings. That is pretty impressive and shows how strong we are on the defensive end. Very few teams are in that rarefied air. A lot don’t even have one.
- Twelve players increased and only five decreased and one of those was Cody Hodgson who did it on a different team. EA SPORTS is taking notice of the Predators.
- We need someone out there who is more stats oriented than we are to see if there is another team that has a rating even close to the Preds top six defensemen. They have an average rating of 86.3. Add in Victor Bartley and it only drops to an 85.3. Whew!
- These ratings are all in the game and not on the ice, but it sure makes it look like it’s going to be a great season in Smashville!
More from Predlines
- Nashville Predators 2023 Training Camp Spotlight: Kiefer Sherwood
- Captain Candidates if Nashville Predators Didn’t Have Roman Josi
- The All-Time 25 Games or Less Nashville Predators Lineup
- Nashville Predators 2023 Training Camp Spotlight: Cody Glass
- Joakim Kemell Flashes his Offense in Nashville Predators Loss to Tampa