Preds Players are Not Pokemon
As wild as it would make the game of hockey, the team are in fact, not Pokemon.
More from Predlines
- Nashville Predators 2023 Training Camp Spotlight: Kiefer Sherwood
- Captain Candidates if Nashville Predators Didn’t Have Roman Josi
- The All-Time 25 Games or Less Nashville Predators Lineup
- Nashville Predators 2023 Training Camp Spotlight: Cody Glass
- Joakim Kemell Flashes his Offense in Nashville Predators Loss to Tampa
It is fun; however, to think what each player would have as abilities. In the real world, the Preds players continue to use their agility, speed, power, and trickery to find the back of the net and rise to the top of the standings.
We can expect to continue seeing the team come together and reach new heights after the exciting conclusion of the previous season. With the loss and addition of various players with different strengths, the team looks to mold their identity and solidify themselves as a yearly top-contender.
If you haven’t gotten sucked into the world of Pokemon Go, hopefully, this at least gave you a taste of it. If you are already deep in the world of Pokemon, please – don’t run into traffic to catch yourself a rare one. Be safe!