We are just under two months away from the start of the Nashville Predators’ 2018-19 season, so I decided to highlight the six games that I’m looking forward to the most.
Less than two months. That’s all that stands between us and the start of the 2018-19 Nashville Predators season. It may seem like an eternity, but the time between now and the October 4th season opener against the Rangers will fly by (at least I hope so).
More from Editorials
- Captain Candidates if Nashville Predators Didn’t Have Roman Josi
- How the Nashville Predators Have Trended over Past Five Years
- Three Reasons Nashville Predators can Shock the World in 2023-24
- Three Different Outcomes for Juuse Saros’ Future with Nashville Predators
- Top-5 Nashville Predators Home Games to Attend for Upcoming Season
It’s been a fairly quiet offseason for the Predators, so you have to get your hockey fix in where you can. This week, my hockey fix came in the form of analyzing the Predators’ upcoming schedule. The Predators announced their 2018-19 regular season schedule on June 21st. However, I didn’t want to give too much weight to the schedule then in case anything wild happened once free agency opened.
Now as free agency winds down and the last few RFAs go through arbitration, it seems like the right time to pick the six games that I’m most looking forward to this upcoming regular season.
Just as a heads up, these games are sorted by date. I also decided to leave out the season opener and the home opener since they’re obvious games to be excited about.