It doesn’t seem like the Nashville Predators are in any danger of regressing for several years. These five players will make sure of that.
The offseason is nearly over with the preseason opening for the Nashville Predators in less than a month. It’s been a productive and fruitful offseason, leaving the Predators primed for another great season. Windows to winning Stanley Cups don’t usually stay open for long, so it’s critical that the Predators take advantage of the talented roster they currently have.
More from Editorials
- Captain Candidates if Nashville Predators Didn’t Have Roman Josi
- How the Nashville Predators Have Trended over Past Five Years
- Three Reasons Nashville Predators can Shock the World in 2023-24
- Three Different Outcomes for Juuse Saros’ Future with Nashville Predators
- Top-5 Nashville Predators Home Games to Attend for Upcoming Season
It’s not just about this season, but if the Predators can stay relevant for many more years. A few wrong moves can easily send a team spiraling backward. This hasn’t happened to the Predators for quite some time. The priorities of the front office seem to be in line with keeping the core intact and making modest moves to bolster depth.
Every player from the top to the bottom of the depth chart are important, but these five players are the most critical to the franchise’s sustainability. These players are indispensable and in no particular order. Let’s take a look at them.