Current Away Jersey
The current Nashville Predators away jerseys offer the right blend of the 2016 away jersey and the current home jersey.
More from Predlines
- Nashville Predators 2023 Training Camp Spotlight: Kiefer Sherwood
- Captain Candidates if Nashville Predators Didn’t Have Roman Josi
- The All-Time 25 Games or Less Nashville Predators Lineup
- Nashville Predators 2023 Training Camp Spotlight: Cody Glass
- Joakim Kemell Flashes his Offense in Nashville Predators Loss to Tampa
The away jersey has some of the same aesthetic features as the home jersey, including the guitar pick logo on the shoulder and the piano keys on the inside collar.
This current away uniform really stands out with the gold stripes on the shoulders and also on the forearms. It stands out and is unique, which is what you want in your uniforms.
The current away jersey was introduced for the 2017-18 season and is the current away jersey for the Nashville Predators.
It will probably stick around for a while and seems to be just as popular among home fans as the home jersey. You see almost as many of these being worn at Predators home games as the home jersey.