(6) Nashville Predators vs. (11) Arizona Coyotes
This is going to be a fun series to watch for many reasons. First and foremost, you have two teams who have very different strengths and weaknesses.
The Coyotes are a rugged team defensively and have an outstanding goaltending duo in Antti Raantta and Darcy Kuemper.
More from Predlines
- Nashville Predators 2023 Training Camp Spotlight: Kiefer Sherwood
- Captain Candidates if Nashville Predators Didn’t Have Roman Josi
- The All-Time 25 Games or Less Nashville Predators Lineup
- Nashville Predators 2023 Training Camp Spotlight: Cody Glass
- Joakim Kemell Flashes his Offense in Nashville Predators Loss to Tampa
I won’t be surprised in the slightest if this ends up being a very low-scoring series, and the more consistent and steady goaltending to will win the series. That means Juuse Saros can hopefully pick up where he left off on his hot streak on March, or possibly Pekka Rinne can come in refreshed and like the vintage Pekka Rinne.
The pause might actually benefit a team like the Predators who has a roster full of talent, but was very inconsistent for many reasons during the season. Give me the Predators to win this series in four games.