Next up on the JOFA line, and last but certainly not least, it’s the Ryan Johansen of gifts…the pool.
More from Predlines
- Nashville Predators 2023 Training Camp Spotlight: Kiefer Sherwood
- Captain Candidates if Nashville Predators Didn’t Have Roman Josi
- The All-Time 25 Games or Less Nashville Predators Lineup
- Nashville Predators 2023 Training Camp Spotlight: Cody Glass
- Joakim Kemell Flashes his Offense in Nashville Predators Loss to Tampa
Dad (General Manager David Poile or “GMDP”) really wanted to go all out for the holiday season. He had a bonus (cap room) to spend, and thought, what better way to do so than a pool?
Long story short, we got our pool, and it’s Ryan Johansen. He’s the most expensive player on the team (well, tied with Matt Duchene), and when the time is right, he’s a lot of fun to have on the team.
The thing is, pools have off-seasons (especially if you live in Illinois where Christmas Vacation takes place), and like the pool, Johansen has had stretches where he’s just off. I mean, he’s on the ice, but the production isn’t there.
Let’s hope this year we get to enjoy more of the pool, and Johansen shows us why we committed $8 million per year to him.
In the meantime, enjoy this Johansen goal thread to remind us of better days: