The Nashville Predators season will come, it just SEEMS like forever.
The Nashville Predators Excitement Meter is moving toward the Danger Zone and we are still in July. We have never seen this much excitement about a hockey team in Smashville during the summer months.
We know that we are drastically suffering from Predators Withdrawal and figured that a few of our fans might be too. The really scary thing is that we went to a Hockey Doctor about this last season but it didn’t start until about the beginning of September. It is only JULY!
Perhaps you saw the diagnoses last year but we decided to go to a different Hockey Doctor this year as the symptoms are coming so early.
The symptoms are much the same as last season, hives, hallucinations, crying and insomnia but they are much worse this year and have come on quite a bit sooner. Last year we went to Medical Doctor who gave us some cream and pills and a huge bill but it really didn’t help much.
With that in mind, we went to a different kind of doctor this year that we found on the Internet. He said on his website that he was a Hockey Withdrawal Specialist. We aren’t sure what school you go to for that specialty but we were pretty desperate.
He was very nice, did his diagnosis over the phone and accepted PayPal for the session. What more can you ask for, right? We didn’t even have to leave the comfy couch that we’ve been lying in the fetal position recently.
Anyway, his diagnosis is a 10-Step Program. He says when we get through this, we will be fine. Here is the program for you:
Turn Your TV Room into a Predators Man Cave
– Start by painting two walls Blue and two walls Gold. Then you can dig into your hockey paraphernalia and find a Nashville Predators pennant and Smashville Towel to hang. You may even want to purchase a new
jersey to encase in a frame and put up there.
More from Predlines
- Nashville Predators 2023 Training Camp Spotlight: Kiefer Sherwood
- Captain Candidates if Nashville Predators Didn’t Have Roman Josi
- The All-Time 25 Games or Less Nashville Predators Lineup
- Nashville Predators 2023 Training Camp Spotlight: Cody Glass
- Joakim Kemell Flashes his Offense in Nashville Predators Loss to Tampa
We hope that does it for you, It is certainly a hard thing to get through. If you go through the steps, the season will be here before you know it. Best of luck.
One thing for sure is that there are plenty of other citizens of Smashville suffering from the same thing. Perhaps you can commiserate together.